Montag, 8. April 2013

March Favorites


Here are some beauty products I loved last month: 
Moda Lipstick The color is so bright that I only put on a tiny amount, but it already makes me look much more awake and healthy.
Maybelline liquid eyeliner My favorite used to be a Nivea eyeliner that is now discontinued. I finally found one that can live up to that.
Maybelline 24h color tattoo Amazing eye shadow, easy to apply and blend in and it really does stay on all day.
MAC solar riche bronzing powder I've used this powder every day for almost two years and I still haven't run out of product. It gives me a nice tan without looking too orange.
MAC Studio Fix foundation and powder My favorite foundation ever. Because it is a combination of foundation and powder it gives my skin a matte finish, which I prefer over super shiny skin. Easy and quick to apply.
Mac cream concealer Covers up any blemishes, redness or dark circles! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen