Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

How to Style White Pants. Outfit #1

I always find it so hard to style white pants. Somehow I either end up looking like a doctor or my legs look a lot bigger than my upper body. I did, however, find a few tops that seem to work really well with white pants. Here's outfit number 1:
White pants, outfit #3


Karen Millen / Witchery , $135 / Mary Portas , $21 / Armani Jeans patching jeans, $200 / Rosegold high heel sandal / Ben-Amun ben amun / How do Plastic High Index Lenses Work?

Lime is a great color to go with white. Because it's so bright, the focus is more on the upper body which makes your legs look skinny. I borrowed this sweater from my mom. No idea where it's from, but I know they have very similar ones at H&M. 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen