Freitag, 12. April 2013

Goodies

Goodies



Zara cami top / Zara bag / Zara necklace / MAC Cosmetics lipstick

I went shopping! I had to write quite a few exams last week and after I had finished, I figured I deserved a little present ;) I stopped by Zara and bought this wonderful bag I had been eyeing for such a long time. It reminds me so much of this Prada bag, but obviously it is a lot cheaper :)

  I also got a chunky necklace which I'm sure isn't everyone's taste, but I think with a high neckline, a blazer and big curly hair it will look great.


 I also bought this nude lipstick from Mac. I've been using it everyday since I got it. It just looks really classy and elegant!

Finally, I got some lovely presents: Tulips from my mom and a fun box of shoe cards from my boyfriend :)

 The cami top on the first picture is something I got over Easter when I was in Barcelona. It's a nice silky material and I can't wait to wear it as soon as it gets a little warmer!

Have a great weekend!


1 Kommentar:

  1. Love the bag ! And the necklace ! And the top ! :D
    well.. everything ! :) I was actually eyeing the necklace this week when I was in zara ! it's so cool.

    xx Maria

    AntwortenLöschen