Mittwoch, 6. März 2013

Recyclenvelope

A little while ago I posted this idea to recycle old fashion magazines. A lot of you didn't seem ready to tear them up, which I can totally understand. I still have a huge stack of vogue magazines and actually use them as my nightstand :)
Here's another idea to reuse old paper: I like to use the pages of old calendars and make them into envelopes. It's a cute way to send off a letter to a friend.

Here's what you are going to need:
scissors
glue
pencil
envelop
calendar page


Step 1: Unfold the envelop and use it as a model for the shape of your new envelope. 

Step 2: Cut out the shape.

Step 3: Glue the sides of the envelope.

And you're done! If you'd like to mail this envelope make sure that you write the address on a white background so it is readable.


And if you were wondering where the photo of this beautiful landscape was taken: Switzerland, of course :)


Kommentare:

  1. So cute, what a great idea! I love seeing posts like this :)
    Eleanor x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is Awesome. I'm going to try this weekend.
    P.S. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who's invites to PFW go lost.
    SW
    www.beautybysw.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great idea!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    AntwortenLöschen