Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

Say It With a Cupcake

I'm not a massive fan of Valentines day, but I am a sucker for candy, any day of the year! Here's a cute idea for cupcakes that you can give to your friends and family or your "special someone":

Step 1: Ice your cupcakes with a mascarpone, lemon, vanilla sugar and powdered sugar topping. I usually just mix these four ingredients until I like the taste of it.

Step 2: Roll out some red marzipan and add a fun print. I bought my print-roller here, but you could also use a piece of lace like this.

Step 3: Cut out a heart shape with a small cookie cutter.


Add the hearts onto your cupcakes...et voilà!

Kommentare:

  1. Thank´s for a recepie. I am not so good in cooking, but is worth trying!!!

    Welcome to my blog, will be happy to see you there:

    http://stylethisworld.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you made these? they are so picture perfect! I love them, and I want to eat them up

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndsalt.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I Love it!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

    http://mumybelle.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3




    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is so cute, I really need to make these!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, die gsehn toll aus! Do möchti am liebste grad zueschloh:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ohmygoodness these turned out SO cute!!!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. These are cute! I love cup-cakes.

    Happy Valentine's Day
    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Super sweet cupkaes! You're super talented, girl! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Thank you so much for this! I like the idea of marzipan hearts! I am gonna order "Strukturrollen" asap :D

    AntwortenLöschen