Freitag, 8. Februar 2013

Big Step

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I have been packing all week, and tomorrow I am finally moving in with my boyfriend. Luckily, he only lives a few minutes away from where I live now, so the moving day hopefully won't be too much of a hassle. Still, it is a big step for us, and I can't wait for this new chapter to start. While I was packing, I realized what a ridiculous amount of shoes, bags and clothes I have!! Hopefully I will find a way to fit it all into the new apartment :) 
Tomorrow I am going to be wearing comfy clothes and sneakers:
Jeans: Zara
Top: Pull&Bear
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: H&M



Kommentare:

  1. Good luck to both of you:) It is a great experience sharing life and a flat together!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ohhh!!! <3 Ich wünsch euch viel Spass bim Zämmewohne!! :D Gniessets!!

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely to discover your blog and many thanks for visiting me.
    Good luck with the new chapter in your life, have fun.

    Happy new week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. AW congrats!! Good luck with the move xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow! Congrats! Good luck xxx

    www.meandmylifestyleblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen