Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013

The Small Things

YSL pin from a market in St. Tropez

Recently, when I went through my old doll house accessories that I had stored in the attic for years, I realized what a big difference small things can make. This goes for almost anything in life: Starting with small gestures of kindness towards other people, onto small accessories that make your house a little bit more cozy. Even when it comes to clothes, I think you can make a big difference to a plain outfit with some nice accessories. Hope you guys like the jewelry, and if any of you liked their doll house as much as I did when I was a little girl, I'm sure you will love the tiny little cake and candles as well ;)

Ring from Miaki

Necklace from Claire's

Wishbone earrings from Pull & Bear




Kommentare:

  1. So many cute pieces! The pin is definitely my favourite.

    LUXESSED

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You are right these small pieces are adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen