Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

Staying warm...

Here's how you can make a pillow out of cherry pits. If you heat it up in the microwave for about 10 minutes it will keep you warm for an entire movie night!
You need: Cherry pits (this is about 1 liter), two pieces of 32x32 cm of fabric, scissors, thread and needle in a matching color.

Step 1: Cut two squares of fabric (32cmx32cm) and pin them together, the outsides facing each other.
Step 2: Sew the first three sides of the square.


Step 3: Turn the pillow so that the outside is now facing out. Fill the pillow with your cherry pits.
Step 4: Sew the last side of the square, this time with the inside facing each other.

Et voilà, your pillow is done!

Kommentare:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is genius! Definitely going to try it out :)

    xo,
    Lela - www.lelaLONDON.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. so glad you found my blog because it led me to yours!!! love the post and am going to start collecting cherry pips... we are deep in cherry season here an I have been looking for an excuse to eat more of them...xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is such an amazing idea - thanks for the DIY!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. looooveee it! :) thanks for sharing! I did a similar diy but I used rice, cherry pits is a great idea!

    http://www.theperfectpearpair.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Maybe I should try this I didn't know how this works, thank you!
    Love, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. amazing blog honey :-) thanks for your comment, we're following you now on bloglovin' and gfc, it would mean a lot if you would follow back! xx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love this idea! I always like having a hot water bottle on my lap when it's super cold in the winter. This would be a great replacement! xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I had no idea! This is so stinkin' adorable :) lol. LUVS! Thank you for visiting my blog, I am glad that our little worlds collided.

    AntwortenLöschen