Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013

My 2012 Beauty Favorites


1. Favorite cleanser: Neutrogena visibly clear gel nettoyant. I bought this product at a French pharmacy this summer. I love Neutrogena in general, but this product is just the perfect cleanser. It smells incredibly fresh like grapefruit and it removes my makeup perfectly without irritating my skin.

2. Favorite nailpolish: Essie mademoiselle. Although I do love bright nail colors from time to time, I always go back to this subtle rose color. It just makes my nails look effortlessly clean and polished. 

3. Favorite eye shadow: Mac twinks veluxe pearl. I use this shadow every time I go out. It is a nice dark brown with a rusty purple shimmer which really accentuates my green eye color.

4. Favorite concealer: Mac studio finish concealer. I did not like this concealer very much at first, because it was hard to apply with the brush and it gave me way too much coverage which made me look pale. Lately, I've been applying it with my hands, though, and that has made a great difference. It is way easier to blend the product this way and the coverage is great if I have really dark circles.

5. Favorite foundation: Mac studio fix. I've tried many different foundations in the past years, but I always come back to this product. It is a foundation plus powder in one which gives a mat finish. Super easy to apply, stays on all day and doesn't make me look shiny.

6. Favorite perfume: Zara Rose. I guess because I am such a fan of the clothes at Zara I also love to smell like the store :) It's a very sweet, girly scent, not too heavy which is perfect for spring and summer.

7. Favorite hair product: Anian Keratina Liquida. A friend from Spain gave me this product. It makes my hair look healthy and gives it a bit more volume. I only use it about once a week on towel dry hair if I feel like my hair needs a bit more nutrition. 

8. Favorite cream: Nivea cream. I just love this product. It's cheap, you can find it at any drugstore and it works wonders for dry skin. I apply it every night on my hands and lips. 

Kommentare:

  1. Ich hab auch den Concealar von Mac und auf den ist einfach Verlass :D
    Der deckt einfach alles ab!

    Liebe Grüße, Vic

    www.gluehwurmi.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I use the same cleanser and I love it too! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. great products! that nail polish looks pretty!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Not to mention, Nivea creme smells good as well!! Love it <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice products!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi,like your page! follow me ?http://creazionibyeli.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen