Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012

Think Warm Thoughts...

While the weather is freezing outside, I am keeping warm on my couch with a cup of tea, getting inspired for the next season. These pictures are all from the lookbook SS13 that will be available on Zalando.com:

This is my absolute favorite look! I love the floral print of the pants in those subtle, feminine colors! 

I'm happy to see that long skirts are still on trend next season. I've started wearing maxi skirts last summer and felt really comfortable in them. I also love the pairing with the jean vest. Denim can go with absolutely anything!

As you might have noticed, I am a little bit obsessed with animal prints. This fall and winter I am loving dogs and deer, but for summer I might expand my horizon a bit :) (I got this dog sweater at Zalando recently. Looks like the Balenciaga one, except it is affordable :))

Love this bulky jacket and the clutch is adorable too!

I'm definitely going to get my hands on a cute printed shirt or sweater. Especially with a pop of color they look happy and perfect for spring time.

Pastel colors are going to be big this season. I will try to mix that trend together with floral prints. Super girly and cute!

Ok, I get it. Patterns and prints are in :) You probably won't see me in this outfit, but I love all of the pieces on their own. I would probably tone them down with a plain color like it's done in the very first picture..

What trends are you scouting for the spring?




Kommentare: