Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

A Walk to Remember

I love taking walks, no matter the temperature or weather conditions. I spend a great part of my day sitting at uni or studying at home, so a walk is a great way to clear my head and catch up with some friends. About half a year ago, I started taking some four-legged friends along with me, since they are always looking for people to walk the dogs at our local shelter. If you love dogs, but don't have the time to have your own, this is a great way to make the animals happy, help out the hard-working employees at the shelter and get some fresh air, too!

Meet Remo, he is 6 years old, but still looks like a puppy!



My outfit totally seems to match the environment: I am wearing Ugg boots, Chicoree jeggins, a Suncoo sweater from Zalando, and my River Island jacket.


Kommentare:

  1. Your doggie is so cool! Doesn't look old at all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. amazing shoes and dog on your t-shirt:)) your dog is so cute<3 he look a bit like mine:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. your dog is really sweet and i liek the forest...i lvoe forests but this one is very mysterious
    and your sweater is cool <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen