Montag, 5. November 2012

Red Lips





Lipstick has always been something that I associated with old ladies, but recently I noticed that a lot of young girls are also starting to wear bright red lips. I got this "It girl"- red at Sephora when I was in Paris, and I am slowly starting to wear it. I usually just put on a very thin layer so that it's not too much "in your face"... Yesterday, Lisa Eldridge posted a nice red-lip-guide on youtube. Maybe that will help some of you to pick out the perfect red for your skin tone!
 How do you guys feel about bright red lips? Yay or nay? :)

Kommentare:

  1. great lip colour!!! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This color is great on you! I love red lips.

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Loving this red it's such a great color and it looks perfect on you! I'm off to check that video maybe it will end up by convincing me that I can rock red lipstick too haha :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Rote Lippen können so gut aussehen und vor allem sexy ;)
    Ich finde am besten sieht es zu einem schlichten Outfit aus!

    xx Timna
    timnalovescouture.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Red lips are so classic and so chic. They look lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen