Montag, 12. November 2012

I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie

I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie

My weekend was quite uneventful. I had loads of papers to hand in and presentations to prepare for, so I spent most of my time in front of the computer. The weather actually made it a lot easier, as it was raining non stop. I recently got this lovely knitted sweater from H&M. It was marked down from 50.- to 15.- and the only size left was an XL, which makes it even more cozy :) And how cute are those Hunter boots that look like Chelsea boots?? Hunters are crazy expensive in Switzerland, so I'm waiting until I go to Spain for New Years and hopefully I can get them a bit cheaper there. The bag is from etsy.com and a super cute accessory for a hard working student like me :) Have a great week everyone!

Kommentare:

  1. have a great week:) unfortunately my is terrible... so much learning:( text on the bag is amazing. cute sweater:)

    AntwortenLöschen