Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

Boyish Charm Goes Right Out the Window!

A while ago I showed you pictures of how I "jazzed-up" my boyfriends apartment here. Back then I tried to make his place look cozy, but still keep a "boyish charm" to it. Now that Christmas is around the corner, my goal was to make his place as sparkly as possible :) Here are just a few things I added, I'm sure there's a lot more to come...

I bought these Christmas ornaments last year after Christmas, as soon as the sales were on. I was so excited to finally be able to hang them up this year. I attached them to a see through string and hung them up by the window. 




These candles are from Migros, our local grocery store. Love the knit- pattern!

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful decorations! Thanks for stopping by my blog... Please come by anytime ;)I am now following you on Bloglovin if you would like to consider doing the same!


    XX,
    Miranda

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. such pretty Xmas decorations! loving the knit around the candles as well :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh, so nice decorations! Love these photos :)

    AntwortenLöschen