Mittwoch, 7. November 2012

11 Questions Tag


La beauté obsession tagged me to do the 11 questions tag. I think that's quite a fun thing to do! So lets get started: 

Here are the rules: 

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in this post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.

Ok, here are a few things you might not know about me:


I love rainy days. I am quite obsessed with my cat :) I have giant feet. Most stores don't even carry my size. I go for a long walk almost every single dayI get excited about Christmas around September. I am afraid of escalators and try to avoid them whenever I can. I recently started learning Spanish. I keep a box of "emergency presents" in my closet in case I forget to buy a gift for someone. I usually have fresh flowers on my coffee table. I'd love to be a great singer...but I'm not. I love baking, but hate cooking.


Here are the questions that 'La beauté obsession' picked out for me: 

1. Handbags or shoes?
Handbags. I love the ones from Zara.

2. What is your favourite book?
Don't really have a favorite book, but I quite enjoyed 'The Shadow of the Wind'. 

3. Who is your favourite style icon?
I'd have to say Olivia Palermo, although I don't find her personality very iconic :)

4. What is your best feature?
I have quite a fast metabolism :)

5. What is your essential skincare product?
Lancôme Galatéis douceur make-up remover.

6. Your latest beauty purchase was?
The naked palette

7. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
Fall. It is so versatile, you can have gorgeous sunny days, or cozy rainy movie nights. Plus, my birthday is in October :)

8. If you could live in any city in the world, where would it be?
I like most cities in Switzerland, but I'd also love to live in Boston for a while.

9. If you could only shop at one fashion store for the rest of you life, what would it be?
Probably Zara, I just love their clothes.

10. What do you love most about blogging?
That I can share my thoughts and ideas with other people.

11. What type of blog posts do you enjoy the most?
I like home decor ideas.


xx I am not specifically tagging anyone, but feel free to answer any of those questions and leave a comment with the link to it. I'd love to know more about you guys :) xx






Kommentare:

  1. love zara bags and olivia palermo's sense of style!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Newest follower!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a fun post - love knowing more about other talented bloggers!

    Following you from now on, xx!

    Maya
    www.charminglystyled.com

    AntwortenLöschen