Montag, 8. Oktober 2012

I just couldn't resist...



How many eye shadows does a person need? Well, in my opinion, the answer to that question is "Twelve, all in subtle brown tones" :) I finally decided to get the Naked Palette, and I am amazed at how much fun a person can have with eye shadows. I normally keep my make up minimal during the week, but whenever I have a bit of time in the morning, I just love to try out new looks with these gorgeous colors! The Naked Palette is quite an investment, but if you love make up, I can only recommend this!!

Kommentare:

  1. I love the Naked palettes. The colors are always so perfect!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this palette! I'm sure you'll love it :)

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. you can never have too much make-up, clothes, shoes, bags... Nope. never!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I get sucked into buying too much make-up too lol.

    http://labelmenow.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen