Montag, 29. Oktober 2012

First Day of Snow

Last week I was outside in a t-shirt because it was still really sunny and warm outside. This weekend, however, the temperatures dropped down to 0°C and it was snowing the whole weekend. I'm always super excited about the first snow (I get sick of it right after Christmas :)), so I went for lots of walks and even threw a couple of snowballs :)


Sweater: H&M
Leggins: Zara
Rings: Castro
Bracelets: Warehouse and Thomas Sabo
Headband: Claire's
Lipstick: Sephora
Bag: Zara
Socks: A&F






Kommentare:

  1. Lovely photographs. I really hope it snows in England this year but I know it gets annoying after a while.

    Ps. I've tagged you for the Liebster Award.

    http://labeauteobsession.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/11-questions-tag.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely pictures !! :) You look so pretty <3 (maybe a new facebook profile picture:D) ! And I really like those tiny rings !

    <3: Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Everywhere looks so beautiful in the snow, I love going for snowy walks, until I slip all over the place and fall over haha!
    Eleanor x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I, start following you , wait for you to follow back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. so pretty! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. great, let me know when you follow me and i'll follow back straight away :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. You're so pretty! I love your blog:)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Kisses<3

    AntwortenLöschen