Freitag, 19. Oktober 2012

A Girls Night Out

A Girls Night Out

I looove dressing up, doing my hair and trying out new make-up looks! But every time I'm at a club, I get incredibly uncomfortable and want nothing more than to be at home on the couch with a cup of tea. That's how cool I am :) I figured this outfit is kind of a cute mix between cozy and chique; classy enough for a nice cocktail with my girlfriends, but whenever the topic of going to a club comes up, I can use the excuse "Oh no, I am not dressed to go to a club"
...if you have any suggestions for a fun night out that doesn't include me standing awkwardly in the corner trying out new dance moves, let me know :) ...

Kommentare:

  1. Oh, ich LIEBE den Pulli! Danke für dein superliebes Kompliment - ich werde Deutsch- und Englischlehrerin, also werde ich das Schreiben irgendwie schon zu meinem Beruf machen, muha! :) VIele liebe Gruesse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So ein süßer Blog :) Und vielen Dank für diesen Post und die Lösung meines ziemlich ähnlichen Problems ;) Ich folge dir nun, liebste Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Der Pulli ist toll. Da gäb es Modenshows, Restaurantbesuche, und Clubs mit Sitzgelegenheiten ;)

    AntwortenLöschen