Dienstag, 18. September 2012

Zara

Zara Who?
Lately, I've heard a lot of people complain about how expensive Zara has gotten in the last few years. I completely agree, and yet I love almost every single item in that store and wish I could buy everything! To give my poor wallet a little spending break, I tried to find cheaper versions of the classic Zara stuff, and luckily, I was successful:

 Zara inspired bag from ebay.
The classic Safari jacket from River Island, T-Shirt Vero Moda, Maxi dress River Island, belt River Island, necklace H&M




 Jeans Primark
Shoes from a small boutique in Paris (15 Euros)

Zara



Zara
zara.com


Zara shoes
zara.com





Zara scarve
zara.com

Kommentare:

  1. Zara is pretty new to the US and only arrived in Chicago about 2 years ago. But I do agree that the prices are somewhat expensive, anything I like is usually 59, 79, 129, and it adds up. Thank you for visiting my blog, love your style and I've never bought anything from river island.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Zara is a beautiful brand, sure, but I agree too much expensive sometimes...

    http://mademoisellemaricha.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Totally agree and I think still call low cost Zara is a mistake.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I agree--Zara can get super pricey. I try not to buy anything that I don't consider an "investment" from there. Also, everything that I have bought has really lasted me!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, these are some pretty amazing finds and I also agree that Zara is getting a bit pricey! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog---would you like to follow each other?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Realy cutie skirt !! I'm totaly in love ;)
    xxx
    http://lebloglost.blogspot.fr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I agree ! Definitely too expensive ! But soooooo many goodies I would love to buy :D

    http://dejiss.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen