Montag, 17. September 2012

Paris, I Think We Should See Other People...
Like I said, right after Edinburgh, we flew to Paris, to spend a relaxing couple of days in this romantic city. Well, to be quite honest with you, "Paris, je t'aime" was not the feeling that I had when I was standing in a crowded metro, or trying to cross the road with a million cars turning right on red, or trying to find something to eat and drink that didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I guess you just can't avoid this when you visit a big city, but I did try to explore Paris a bit, and eventually I found some amazing and wonderfully calm places!

Here I got lost, trying to find the champs elysees, and realized that I was actually in an adorable little street. 


What a fashionista!! The window at Louis Vuitton...

Here I actually stood in line to get into Abercrombie and Fitch.


I was able to take a picture of this amazing painting in the store...right before they told me I wasn't allowed to do that :)


Another great painting by a street artist.

Sunset at the Louvre.

Kommentare:

  1. You have amazing shots of Paris here! It's a fantastic city. each time I come there I open new places and discover new things!Enjoy Paris dear;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Paris is one of my favorite cities. These pictures are making me so jealous!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Really cool pics from a great city, Paris. I love it!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hahah was geht denn bei abercrombie ab - die sind ja voll fancy!=D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I really need to travel more. This place is gorgeous.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Amazing pics, darling!
    Love the LV store!

    xoxox,
    CC

    AntwortenLöschen