Freitag, 28. September 2012

Ombre Nails

You need: Q-tips, two nail colors of your choice and a clear polish. I picked Catrice's 'From Dusk to Dawn', Alessandro's crash base, and a clear polish by Manhattan.

Step 1: Add your base color.

Step 2: Dip the Q-tip in a drop of your tip color and gently tab it on the nails. Start at the end of your nails and move inwards so that you have the most dense color at the very end of the nail. That way it fades out nicely and you get that obmre effect. The gold tip should only cover about a third of the nail. 

Step 3: Add the clear polish to give it extra shine.

I picked a darker color and an elegant gold for the fall season. In spring you could exchange the base color with a bright pink!

Kommentare:

  1. I love the color combo and the way these came out. I have to try this!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love this. These colors are SO gorgeous and I love the way it looks. Definitely trying this!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow looks really great! your blog is great too! Maybe we follow each other ?! Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    AntwortenLöschen