Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

Valencia
Although we spent most of our holiday in Barcelona, my boyfriend and I drove down to Valencia for a few days to visit a friend of mine. I loved the modern designer buildings, next to the charming old town, where we sat outside and had some tapas.We spent a day at the Oceanografic, which is a huge, modern building, where you can walk through glass tunnels and admire the most colorful and exotic fish you can imagine.  








My OOTD: Shorts and bag from Zara, top from H&M.


Kommentare:

  1. Those animals! So cute! It looks like an amazing place! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more and I'm currently running a contest to give away a gorgeous mosaic beaded bracelet with the beads of your choice :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lovely pics, so captivating!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Interesting post... follow you now :)
    http://be-myfashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen