Freitag, 31. August 2012

I am Totally Faking It
Just for fun, here are some interior design ideas that are totally fake :)
Fake flowers. They can be pricey, but they will last a lifetime!

I bought this fake cake at a store in Murten. When I went back to buy a second one, I was informed that they were just for store decoration and actually never for sale. So I guess I am lucky to own this one, and it makes my living room look like a cute English tea room :)

A fake praline from boutique Nelly in Bern. Great decoration if you invite friends over for tea and biscuits. 

Fake ducks from a vintage market. What a cute idea for your yard. And you never have to worry about feeding them!



Kommentare:

  1. I can't believe that cake is fake--so cute!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are making me smile, especially the upside down duckie!!

    AntwortenLöschen