Montag, 27. August 2012

A White Dress and a Golden Retriever

I would like to introduce you all to the reason why my posts have been a little bit late this past week:
This is the cutest little doggie I have ever met, and in the week that I have been babysitting him, he managed to completely steal my heart (and some of my shoes....he likes shoes :)). I have always wanted a dog, but never felt ready to make such a big commitment. So when a friend asked me to look after her dog for a week while she was on holidays, I was incredibly excited! I had loads of fun taking him for walks, trying to teach him new tricks and have him guard my door at night. 

This is me, telling him to "sit".

This is him, telling me to "sit" :)

White dress from H&M, belt from Primark, ring from a boutique in Barcelona.


Kommentare:

  1. i love the dress... and the dog :)
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Bonito vestido.

    Un saludo so chic.

    Http://sochicbypatricia.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love dogs--I'm so jealous you got to doggie sit! Your dress is gorgeous, and I love the casual way you tied that belt--so cute!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love that white dress. Hope he kept his paws off of it! Ha ha!

    Amy




    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    AntwortenLöschen