Freitag, 10. August 2012

7 Things
At the beginning of summer, I decided to join Louise in her glorious idea to stay motivated. I figured I'd just keep you updated on how I have been doing so far...(You can read my older post here)

#1 Stay active
I stocked up on some cute exercising clothes, hoping that would motivate me a little bit. I have been exercising 3 times a week, which isn't all that much, but it's not too bad I think :) I also got a free trial at a local gym, so I will be going there for a month. Starting tomorrow :)

#2 Reach for the healthier version. 
Unfortunately, I completely failed in this goal. I just love sweets way too much to reach for that dry, bitter 80% cacao chocolate :( I guess I'll keep trying to do better!

#3 Comment 
I have been very good at commenting lately! *pat on the back* I have been commenting on lots of blogs, and in return, I got so many sweet comments as well. This blog is called purplemoon. One of my favorites!

 #4 Read
I have been reading SO much lately. I find it very relaxing to lay in the shade somewhere and lose myself in an interesting novel. So far I've read "The Shadow of the Wind", a really fascinating book that plays in Barcelona. At the moment I am reading Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar" for uni, and I really like it. Next on my list is "Fifty Shades of Grey", just because I want to know what this hype is all about :)

#5 Sew 
I haven't been sewing much yet. I just fixed a couple of old clothes. My goal is still to sew a dress....I'll keep you posted :)

#6 Photograph
I have been photographing like crazy, and haven't lost the fun in it. I am still struggling with all those buttons on the cam and I HATE retouching the photos. Taking a photography class is definitely going on my Christmas wishlist.

#7 Learn more about my city.
A girl from the United States is coming to stay with me for two months to explore Switzerland. My goal is to join her and do lots of touristy things, so I can finally learn more about my City/Country.

Kommentare:

  1. Cute post ! :) And I really like your sport top ! :)

    http://dejiss.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's such a good idea to stay motivated to excercise! Cute work out clothes are great! Ah seeing the city sounds like a good idea :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. 50 shades of grey that my book lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Awesome ideas! Thanks for inspiration!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I would love to take a photography class too :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Cute Idea for a post! Your Commenting is the reason why I am here... I saw your comment on Song of Style :)

    Xo, Katie Lee

    AntwortenLöschen