Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

1. Ouguscht
Today is the Swiss national holiday, and since I am currently on vacation in Spain, I figured I would just bring a bit of Switzerland over here and force the Spanish people to celebrate with me :)






Cupcake recipe: 
3 eggs
200g sugar
200g flower
2TS baking powder
1TS vanilla sugar
200g raspberries 
100g butter
1 lemon
pinch of salt

Blend the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar together, then add all the other ingredients. Bake for 15 min. 175 °C.
For the topping: I mixed mascarpone, butter, curd, lemon, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar together until I thought it tasted good. Tip: Put the topping in the fridge for a few hours before you add it onto the cupcakes. It is much easier to handle if it is a bit cooler and doesn't run off the cupcakes (or cubbies as I like to call them :))

Some candles and hearts that I am going to use to decorate the house over here.


Kommentare: