Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

Splatter Nails
I found this tutorial on You Tube and thought I'd give it a try :)

1. Apply a base coat. I chose this peachy pastel color from Catrice.

2. Use a straw to splatter on some extra colors. I chose Essie's lilacism and a Sally Hanson insta dry.

3. The last color I added was this minty green by Manhattan.

4. The splattering is gonna be suuuper messy, so make sure you use an old magazine or news paper to protect the surface and clean the side of your nails with nail polish.

5. And your done! This is probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I think its a fun way to combine some nice summer colors. 

Kommentare:

  1. That's really different!
    Shall we folow each other?
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Once again, those nails, are, no doubt, different.
    Shall we follow each other?
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen