Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2012

Murten 

On a rather gray and rainy day, the boyfriend and I decided to treat ourselves to a nice lunch and a stroll around one of my favorite towns in Switzerland. Here are some of the cute boutiques and quiet corners this place has to offer.


Chapeau. A store that sells hats. Just hats. 



Lake Murten.

OOTD: Jeans and top from Vero Moda, bag from Zara, shoes crocks, watch casio and necklace from Sfera.



Chesery. A cute restaurant that sells gorgeous vintage stuff.








Noël. A store that celebrates Christmas all year round!





I want this cute pillow!! :)


Kommentare:

  1. ohh my god!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such a beautifullll little town - I am in Switzerland in December and we are staying in Interlaken as a base but would love to find little towns like this to take day trips to and get lost and explore towns and foods unknown. Love your outfit

    Anna xo
    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. so many amazing photos! Thanks for following me on Bloglovin. I would like to follow you back but I can't find a button on your blog ((

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    AntwortenLöschen