Montag, 25. Juni 2012

Health Week Day 7
Now what did we learn from this? 


Banana Guard from Yamatuti. 


Yesterday, I packed fruits and a whole wheat bread sandwich with salmon and drove to a park with my friends to play Softball all day. At around five pm, I decided to end health week. We all stopped by burger king and  I figured after being so good all week, I should end this week with a big, fat burger :) I don't think I will ever be able to cut out all the "classic" unhealthy food. I just enjoy eating way too much. In the future, however, there are a few things that I want to change. For that matter, I decided to participate in Louise's fun and interactive 7 Things for 7 Days challenge. You can read all about it here.


So here are the seven things that I will try to work on this month:

1. Stay active: I want to continue to do sports at least three times a week. Even if its just a nice swim in the lake or a walk in the forest. I want to stay active and keep moving.

2. Reach for the healthier version: Even though health week is over, I want to continue to eat the healthiest version of whatever food I'm craving. So for example instead of eating milk chocolate, I will go for dark chocolate, instead of white bread I will have whole wheat bread and so on...

3. Comment: Although I always notice when someone is dressed nicely or looks cute that day, I rarely comment on it and give compliments. I will try and give more positive feedback in the future, may it be on other blogs or with my friends.

4. Read: I have already mentioned in a previous post, that one of my holiday goals is to read some of the classic bestselling books. I plan on taking loads of books on my three week vacation at the lake.

5. Sew: I have been taking sewing classes with two of my girlfriends, because we want to learn how to make our own clothes or make and old pair fit better. I will buy nice fabric and make myself a cute summer dress.

6. Photograph: I have been using my camera a lot lately, but I want to get better at choosing the right setting and lighting so I can post wonderful pictures on this blog!

7. Learn more about my city: I feel like this is a very common issue. People always travel far away and learn entire travel guides by heart, but never take the time to actually explore their own city. I have been living in Bern my entire life, but have never taken the time to explore some of the historical places this city has to offer. Hopefully by the end of this summer, I will be able to provide you with lots of nice pictures from my city!

If you like write your own seven goals for this week, or even an entire summer like I did, go to Louise's website for the details!
xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen