Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012

Health Week Day 2
Sweet Taste of Freedom

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs and nectarines.

 Lunch
Whole wheat spaghetti with tomatoes, corn, mushrooms and Indian spices.

 Snack
Watermelon mmmh

 Dinner
Tomatoes, pasta salad with chicken and green onion.

Today I traded in my sweat pants and nerdy glasses for shorts and shades and stepped outside to finally hand in my last paper. After almost a week of sunny weather it started raining within five minutes of my official summer break :) Luckily, the weather was still warm enough to stay outside and so I went to play beach volley ball with the bf and some people we met on the field. All in all a great first day of summer vaycay!

Kommentare:

  1. yay no more school! and your healthy eating looks sooo yummy. and was that pizza i saw in the last post? i want your diet! haha

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks really good! I love watermelon! Thank you for your comment :)

    Vicky

    WIN A CANON IXUS 125

    AntwortenLöschen