Montag, 28. Mai 2012

Preparing for Summertime
Although I am studying for exams at the moment, I have great things to look forward to. In a few weeks, I will be done with my semester and get to enjoy three months of summer break. I am going to spend two weeks at the lake and then hopefully a few days at the beach in Barcelona. Because I am really pale, I would have to spend hours in the sun to get even a little bit of tan. So I tried out a few self tanning lotions to  avoid too much sun:
Garnier Ambre Solaire and L'Oréal Sublime bronze: I am very happy with both creams. They dry rather quickly, they spread evenly and they don't wash off too quickly. The Garnier smells really good when you apply it.

St.Tropez and SUN: I bought these because they were the most recommended ones on the Internet. I wasn't very happy with the results though. They give you a really dark tan when you first apply it, but almost all of it washes off after the first shower.

Victorias Secret Beach Sexy and Rockin Body Cream: The Beach Sexy is a tanning cream that for once doesn't have that typical self tanner smell. It smells coco-nutty, which is nice, but almost too strong for my taste. The Rockin Body is not a tanner but rather a "make-up" for your body. It is supposed to cover some uneven skin. It's not a miracle worker, but it does make my skin look a bit nicer.

Dove Sunshine gradual tan. I like this lotion a lot, because I can use it almost daily. It smells nice and it moisturizes my skin. It doesn't add as much color as the Garnier or L'Oréal, but it is meant to be used more frequently anyways.

Hope this helps out some of my pale skinned readers and if you have other suggestions let me know :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen