Montag, 21. Mai 2012

Let's Talk Hair!

Here are some of the hair products that I use regularly:
Schwarzkopf Glisskur ultimate repair shampoo and conditioner.
Since I have very, very dry hair from the bleach, I always go for moisturizing and repairing shampoos. I bought this one just recently and I'm quite happy with it. Although my hair tends to get greasy faster than usual now, it also seems a lot healthier and stronger.

Nivea long repair shampoo, conditioner and 1 minute treatment.
I have been using this product for quite a while and have been very happy with it! It makes my hair really soft and (this might just be my imagination) my hair seems quite a bit longer after every wash!

Schwarzkopf got2b anti frizz lotion
Nivea straightening balm with heat protection
Schwarzkopf tratamiento de puntas (bought it in Spain :))
These are the products I use after I wash my hair. I have naturally straight hair, but I like to add some anti frizz lotion to get rid of some annoying waves. I also use some heat protection and additional treatment for my dry ends before I blow dry my hair .

I alternate between the Nivea and the Syoss heat protection. I straighten or curl my hair with the ghd hair straightener before I go out.

Bobby pins from H&M

Hairband from Claire's

Zara

Victorias secret

Promod

Hair cuff from H&M
The synthetic hair extensions are from SynRemy collection. I am very happy with the quality, but the color doesn't match my hair anymore...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen