Montag, 30. April 2012

the COVETEUR

"It's more interesting to have just a picture of a small detail - then
 you can dream all the rest around it.
Because when you see the whole thing, what is there to imagine?"
 -Dries Van Noten

...One thing I love about social media is that any acquaintance of mine (in this case Lauren Conrad on twitter) can post a link somewhere and with a single click, I can have access to a whole new world of inspiration. This is how I felt when I first found the Coveteur. From what I understood, they basically get invited to the homes of influential fashion gurus and start messing with their closets. On the weekend, I picked out some of my favorite closet items and tried to do the same...here's how it turned out:

Shoes from 1001 shoes

Shoes from Charlotte Russe

Shoes from Maurices

Shoes from Bershka

Shoes from American Eagle, hat vintage

Dress from Anouk, shoes from Maurices

Top from Vero Moda


Dress from Vero Moda

Lace Shirt from Zara

Ring from Aldo, pearls vintage, mini vases from Link

Kommentare:

  1. I love this post ! :) Especially the flamingo top was nice and also the picture with the Anouk dress <3 lovely !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank yooou! I had so much fun shooting those photos!

    AntwortenLöschen